12 - 12
+ Ride through village see the rice fields and the contrast of modern and traditional houses.
+ Visit the exquisite Wat Nong Faek without a tourist in sight.
+ Original Hand made crafts.
+ International Honey Bee factory
+ Villagers spear fishing in local river.
+ Exotic Bird breeding program.
Recommended Schedule for Morning
- 10 am. Leave CYDA on bike.
- Ride past Rice Paddy fields.
- Visit the local temple.
- Witness the villagers spear fishing in the local canal.
- Ride through farmlands and forests.
- Visit and tour the international bee factory.
- Have a look at the hand made watches.
- Exotic Bird breeding program with over 100 birds and enjoy an ice cold coffee at T&M Cafe.
- 12 - 1pm. lunch.
Bike rental, Lunch either at GuestHouse or local establishment, Tour Guide on request (for English and/or Japanese tourists).
All income from this project supports CYDA's program costs