+ A choice of 2 different villages, Khun Chang Kian and Pha Poo Jom.
+Visit and stay overnight at one of the student villages in the mountains.
+ See, learn and experience hill tribe life.
+ Enjoy a traditional hill tribe dinner and dance party.
+ Amazing scenic views.
Bedroom (Pha Poo Jom)
Girls in traditional dress (Khun Chang Kian)
21 - 21
Transportation (car pick up), 2 meals at hill tribe village (dinner & breakfast), clean accommodation (1 room /2 persons), clean bathroom/toilet, drinking water, coffee in the morning, Tour Guide (for English and/or Japanese tourists).
- 10 am. Leave from Chiang Mai town by car.
- 12 pm. Have lunch along the way or at the hill tribe village.
- 2 pm. Arrive at the student hill tribe village and relax at the hill tribe guest house.
- 4 pm. Take a walk around the village and visit some hill tribe houses.
- 6 pm. Have Dinner and join in the after party with the hill tribe children who will perform their traditional dance.
- 9 – 9.30 pm Good night and sweet dreams.
- 7 am wake up and walk to see villagers morning life around the village.
- 8 am Breakfast and free time.
- 9 am leave from the village and visit some places along the way back.
- 12 pm arrive Chiang Mai town.
Hill Tribe 1 (Khun Chang Kian) 2000 Baht 6-9 persons
1800 Baht 10-12 persons
Hill Tribe 2 (Pha Poo Jom) 2200 Baht 6-9 persons
2000 Baht 10-12 persons
Min 6 - Max 12 persons per trip
All income from this project supports CYDA's program costs